Hockey Wilderness

Article: Gamethread: Wild vs. Devils (7:00 p.m.)

Thomas Williams

MUCH better period overall!! Boys actually have some jump!! Pewter where ya at man?? We got the checking line we called for!!

Still a long ways to go but I’m feeling much better about a comeback. That Boldy-Rossi-KK shift midway through was so f’n good just wish it would’ve ended with a goal! Keep playing like that they’ll net one (or more)!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, raithis said:

Yeah, would definitely like to see these lines stay for the rest of the game.

…rest of the season, Freddy to the 4th. Maybe I’m a little too amped and jumped the gun but these lines have looked good. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Pewterschmidt said:

12+23+97= 2nd round of playoffs.  Wowza!

I like the enthusiasm and want to see more of the line, but that's a bit premature.  Hopefully Dean lets it go for the rest of the game and really gives it a shot.  He's quick to go back to what's worked in the past even if it isn't working anymore.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, M_Nels said:

…rest of the season, Freddy to the 4th. Maybe I’m a little too amped and jumped the gun but these lines have looked good. 

Definitely Freddy to the 4th.  I like Freddy on the team, but he should never be higher than the 4th line.  He's good in a defensive role, but not much else (aside from shootouts).

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, raithis said:

Definitely Freddy to the 4th.  I like Freddy on the team, but he should never be higher than the 4th line.  He's good in a defensive role, but not much else (aside from shootouts).

I agree, but in Freddy's defense he can play up and down the lineup. That's the good thing about him. I like his contract. 

• Like 1