Hockey Wilderness

Article: Time For A Wild Halloween

Mikki Tuohy

The Whole team as the Green Giant would be nice. Sadly, they're disjointed and not focused on the right things. Nowhere near the commitment, or buy-in level. Better be spending more time figuring out how to score a PP goal than they are planning Halloween costumes. Find team consistency, not matching shoes & accessories.

Starting to agree more with the detractors, that we left the Country Club culture behind for the Corporate culture, with long-lunches, parties, butt-kissing, and who knows what getting enough results to be just adequate.

Marketing and PR time allocation should be 17 minutes per week until the PP is firing at 35%.

Let the Sasquatch look'n guy in the pic above worry about his costume and accessories. Pretty lazy, I'm getting the beer maybe but it could be an energy-drink or coffee. Indoor sunglasses, Thor-hammer, and plaid pants is not really a familiar combo but it looks like a Dallas fan, so he's probably afflicted by mental-retardation.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Protec said:

Let the Sasquatch look'n guy in the pic above worry about his costume and accessories. Pretty lazy, I'm getting the beer maybe but it could be an energy-drink or coffee. Indoor sunglasses, Thor-hammer, and plaid pants is not really a familiar combo but it looks like a Dallas fan, so he's probably afflicted by mental-retardation.

Bro went down to his costume locker in basement and grabbed one from each.  Take out Thor hammer and I’d have guessed Sasquatch or an Allman brother 

• Like 1