- It's the summer so that means some offseason rankings and taking a note of how every NHL team's prospect pool is going. Recently, The Athletic's Scott Wheeler took a gander at the league and created his top-50 drafted prospects. The Minnesota Wild were represented by three names in that list: Marco Rossi, Liam Öhgren, and Danila Yurov. [The Athletic]
- Speaking of Rossi, he has a massive summer ahead of him. He knows that he has to prove that he can be a reliable center at the NHL level offensively. The defense is all there but the spark that he has shown in the AHL, was non-existent for the Wild. [StarTribune]
- Local lad K'Andre Miller is set to hit the open market in 2025. We're getting early on the campaign to bring him home. [Hockey Wilderness]
Off the trail...
- Can the Vegas Golden Knights go back-to-back? The case for and against the current champs repeating next spring. [ESPN]
- After acquiring him from the Tampa Bay Lightning, the Colorado Avalanche have signed Ross Colton to a hefty four-year, $16-million contract. [NBC Sports]
- Alex Galchenyuk released a public apology for his recent actions that led to him losing his contract with the Arizona Coyotes. [Yahoo Sports]