Image courtesy of © Jerome Miron-USA TODAY Sports
Your daily dose of Wild news, along with other interesting stories from around the NHL.
- Minnesota Wild top prospect Jesper Wallstedt is excelling at the World Championships over in Finland right now as one of the key netminders for Team Sweden. On Sunday he shut out Marco Rossi's Austria team by a score of 5-0 and made 18 total saves.
- Sam Steel is an interesting player for the Wild this summer. He won the playoff center job over Marco Rossi but has been a healthy scratch for long stretches. The pending restricted free agent needs a new contract, or he will just be unqualified and allowed to go somewhere else. [Hockey Wilderness]
Off the trail...
- Inside Chandler Stephenson's rise to stardom for the Vegas Golden Knights. [ESPN]
- The Toronto Maple Leafs are out of the playoffs and head coach Sheldon Keefe might end up getting fired because of it. Here are some top contenders to take over the Leafs' bench. [Yahoo Sports]
- The Seattle Kraken forced the Dallas Stars to a Game 7 (something the Wild couldn't do) and it is going to be exciting on Monday night. [NBC Sports]
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.