Your daily dose of Wild news, along with other interesting stories from around the NHL.
- The 2023 NHL Entry Draft is rapidly approaching next Wednesday and Thursday, and one player that the Minnesota Wild might want to target and could possibly move up in the draft for, is Oliver Moore. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Five players that the Wild could definitely trade this offseason as they continue their pursuit to get better with a heavily restricted financial situation. [BMTS]
- Marcus Johansson's strengths have been an asset in his second time around with the Wild. So much so that it earned him a contract extension. [THN]
Off the trail...
- Well, all it took was five games and a Game 5 blowout at that for the Vegas Golden Knights to be crowned Stanley Cup Champions over the Florida Panthers. The unpredictable Final has come to a close and after we have seen historic teams and wild finishes over the regular season and playoffs, we won't see NHL action until the fall. [ESPN]
- Jonathan Marchessault earned the Conn Smythe as playoffs MVP after leading the whole thing in scoring. [NBC Sports]
- One team that was expected to make it at least to their Conference Final was the Edmonton Oilers. So, what should they do this offseason? [THN]
- The old coach carousel is turning once again as the New York Rangers announced on Tuesday the hiring of Peter Laviolette as their head coach. [CBS Sports]