- Our friends over at The Hockey News looked at the top five enforcers in Minnesota Wild history. Some great names to remember. [The Hockey News]
- The Wild have been quiet the last two summers -- because they have to be with their cap situation. But even with that going on next year, is that the time for the team to strike? Does everything line up well enough that they could make a big splash? [Hockey Wilderness]
- Continuing our countdown of the Wild's top-10 prospects, Riley Heidt comes in at No. 8 and is all gas no breaks. [Hockey Wilderness]
Off the trail...
- A look at how LTIR placements could affect the salary-cap situation for several teams this year. [The Hockey News]
- Who are the best five hockey players that aren't currently playing in the NHL? An interesting question that some people try to answer. [The Athletic]
- A INDYCAR driver claims to have been assaulted by Detroit Red Wings winger Daniel Sprong earlier in the summer. [Yahoo Sports]