- It was the Minnesota Wild's development camp earlier and that's where we got a good look at some key prospects and how they might eventually fit the team's timeline. One particular player was 2022 first-rounder Liam Öhgren, who is very confident that he will make the Wild's roster after spending one more year playing in Sweden. [StarTribune]
- Another interesting youngster is Rasmus Kumpulainen who has similar tools to a certain defenseman we all know and love -- except this prospect is a forward. [Hockey Wilderness]
Off the trail...
- Young Florida Panthers netminder Spencer Knight is back on the ice as he hopes to make his return to action next season and his team hopes that they can sustain the success that took them to the Stanley Cup Final. [NBC Sports]
- Well it certainly has been an interesting summer for the Philadelphia Flyers. The latest story is a staffer was caught during a livestream of a press conference bashing a reporter's question. The team had to release a statement condemning what was heard. [Yahoo Sports]
- Pierre-Luc Dubois hopes to change his image as he makes his way to his third team, the Los Angeles Kings. [ESPN]