Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The Wild are reportedly showing interest in Panthers forward Vincent Trocheck. Should they pull the tigger? [Hockey Wilderness]
- Minnesota’s game against the Blues on Sunday could be a big one. With the trade deadline on Monday, players may need a big performance in order to stay in Minnesota. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Ever wonder what it’s like to raise an NHL player? Several of the Wild dads share their experiences. [The Athletic]
Off the trail...
- Think the Capitals are going to move Braden Holtby at the trade deadline? I wouldn’t put money on it. [Russian Machine Never Breaks]
- Nothing is confirmed, but we think the new Seattle franchise will be called the Kraken, so here are some interesting uniform concepts. [SB Nation]
- Alex Ovechkin scored against the Canadiens, and now he needs just one more goal to hit 700. [Japers’ Rink]
- Nick Foligno scored an absolute beauty against the Flyers last night.
Think you could write a story like this? Hockey Wilderness wants you to develop your voice, find an audience, and we'll pay you to do it. Just fill out this form.