Let’s go over some news and notes:
- Kirill Kaprizov will not be playing for the Wild this summer, and now he may not come to North America until the 2021-22 season. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Was Jordan Greenway’s play in 2019-20 enough to solidify his spot on the Wild for years to come? [Hockey Wilderness]
- The two NHL hub cities are going to be Edmonton and Toronto. Due to the massive rise of COVID-19 cases in Vegas, Sin City was taken out of the race. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Here’s how Matt Dumba and the rest of the Hockey Diversity Alliance are aiming to eliminate racism from hockey culture for good. [ESPN]
Off the trail...
- The NHL and NHLPA continue to finalize the details of a new collective bargaining agreement. [TSN]
- It sounds like NHL is on track to be participating in the 2022 and 2026 Winter Olympics, so that’s pretty cool! [The Athletic]
- Who were the 10 biggest UFA signings of the last decade? Do the Zach Parise and Ryan Suter get a spot on the list? [The Hockey News]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more news and notes on the Wild.
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.