Let’s go over some news and notes:
- Jonas Brodin has been very good for the Wild this season, but does he have a future in Minnesota beyond 2019-20? [Hockey Wilderness]
- No matter who the Wild start in net against the Canucks, there will probably be a fair amount of people who disagree with the decision. What are the pros and cons of each goalie on Minnesota’s roster? [Zone Coverage]
Off the trail...
- In an ordinary year, this would be about the time that teams start buying out players. When the season ends, which players could be on the chopping block? [NBC Sports]
- As one can imagine, hockey broadcasts are going to look really different in empty arenas. [The Athletic]
- The Golden Knights signed Ryan Reaves to a two-year contract extension worth $1.75 million per year. [SinBin.vegas]
- David Pastrnak says he thinks Leon Draisaitl should win the Hart Trophy. [NHL]
- It turns out Gary Bettman might not be the worst commissioner in sports after all!
Think you could write a story like this? Hockey Wilderness wants you to develop your voice, find an audience, and we'll pay you to do it. Just fill out this form.