Let’s go over some news and notes:
- Forwards are typically the players who score the goals. Unless you’re on the Minnesota Wild. Then all the offense goes through the defensemen, which isn’t exactly a great recipe for success. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Perhaps a Wild forward will never score again. What a travesty that would be. Luckily, Matt Dumba’s here to pick up the slack. [Pioneer Press]
- If you’re not excited about the possibility of Kirill Kaprizov playing ice hockey for the Wild, you probably should be. The kid’s absolutely killing it in Russia. What else is new? [The Athletic]
Off the trail...
- Yikes. It looks like the Penguins could be without both Evgeni Malkin and Nick Bjugstad for a pretty significant amount of time. [PensBurgh]
- Anthony Mantha is coming off a pretty unbelievable performance. This may finally be the big winger’s true breakout campaign. [The Hockey News]
- Could this finally be the year the Maple Leafs beat the Bruins in the playoffs? That, plus a whole batch of other bold predictions. [ESPN]
- In case you missed it, the Capitals got a very good doggo.
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more news and notes on the Wild.
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.