Let’s go over some news and notes:
- You’re never going to believe this, but the Wild lost again. That’s right — through seven games, Minnesota is 1-6-0. Just awful. [Hockey Wilderness]
- With such a horrible start to the season, frustration is running rampant. Jason Zucker believes everyone on the team needs to be better moving forward. Including head coach Bruce Boudreau.
Off the trail...
- The trade deadline is still months away, but it’s never too early to start connecting the dots and predicting where the trade chips will land. [The Athletic]
- Bad news for the Maple Leafs. It’s looking like John Tavares, the new captain in Toronto, could be out for a little bit. [Pension Plan Puppets]
- It appears many of the Canadian markets are having a hard time selling out games. Yikes. [The Hockey News]
- Valentin Zykov did a bad thing and has been using PEDs for four years without knowing what they were. Not very smart! [Knights On Ice]
- Jaromir Jagr is 47 years old, but still looks to be an absolute unit.