Let’s go over some news and notes:
- Wild forward Eric Staal is fresh off a maintenance day, and he knows he needs to improve his play ahead of tonight’s contest against the Jets. [Pioneer Press]
- How did Mats Zuccarello get No. 36 from Nick Seeler? Well, not a lot other than just being cool as hell. [Wild]
- What do you do at night? Sleep? Not Bruce Boudreau. He formulates new line combinations, baby! [Star Tribune]
Off the trail...
- The Vancouver Canucks have themselves a new captain. Bo Horvat’s going to be one heck of a leader for a long time. [CBC]
- We knew the Penguins were looking to trade Jack Johnson, but now it looks like they’re trying to move Erik Gudbranson as well. [PensBurgh]
- Kaapo Kakko still hasn’t scored for the Rangers, but that doesn’t mean he isn’t playing damn well. [NHL]
- There’s no debate. Gritty is the best mascot in sports.
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more news and notes on the Wild.
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.