Let’s go over some news and notes:
- Ryan Donato didn’t exactly get a ton of chances to succeed for the Wild this year, but he still managed to show some occasional flashes of brilliance. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Imagine the Wild, but with a lineup comprised of only the most forgettable players in team history. [Zone Coverage]
- Matt Dumba — noted Looney Tunes appreciator.
Off the trail...
- After just three years as general manager of the Sabres, Jason Botterill has been fired. Kevyn Adams will be taking over as Buffalo’s new GM. [Die By The Blade]
- On paper, the NHL’s return to play sounds really awesome. But for soon-to-be dads like Jordie Benn, resuming the season obviously isn’t the top priority. [ESPN]
- Here are some of the worst free agent signings of the last decade. David Clarkson may or may not be one of them. [The Athletic]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more news and notes on the Wild.
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.