Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The Wild have a damn good Russian prospect in their system. And I’m not talking about Kirill Kaprizov! Alexander Khovanov demands your attention as he dominates the QMJHL. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Gerald Mayhew is back! Unfortunately, his return comes under less than ideal circumstances as basically half of Minnesota’s roster is dealing with some sort of injury. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Want to know what Marian Gaborik, Kyle Brodziak, Niklas Backstrom and Nick Schultz have been up to recently? Well, here you go! [The Athletic]
- If you missed Mikko Koivu’s 1,000th game ceremony, don’t fret. Catch the whole thing below.
Off the trail...
- Another day, another head coach fired. No big deal. This time it’s Peter DeBoer who’s been relieved of his duties. [Fear The Fin]
- It’s believed that the NHL salary cap could rise to $84-85 million this offseason, but don’t put your money on it just yet. Especially considering how last offseason’s salary cap situation turned out. [Sportsnet]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more news and notes on the Wild.
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.