Hockey Wilderness

NoJo net losses. (Wild Fan Themes & Memes)

Protec

I promised last night to rip on NoJo today. This happens all the time. I'm gonna do this as often as possible this year and capture these Euroisms that NoJo epitomizes. Episode 1: NoJo cannot stay hot.

Game one was good but the Rask-effect was right on cue. NoJo blowbagged the shift when the tying goal was scored. He's the kind of player who simply doesn't try when the game is on the line and his team needs a gutsy, or determined play. He's a one-faceted offense guy who coasts and puzzyfoots around, going through the motions. Perfect sequence here like I did many times last season. 🤪

NetlossNoj1.jpg

NetlossNoj2.jpg

NetlossNoj3.jpg

NetlossNoj4.jpg

NetlossNoj5.jpg

NetlossNoj6.jpg

NetlossNoj7.jpg

13 minutes ago, RedLake said:

Nojo can't take a hit, deliver a hit, backcheck, hustle, etc etc etc etc. Why does he get marched onto the ice is beyond my common sense.

1000%.

He's been averaging 14-15mins TOI and most games he's invisible in any good way. Noticeable when the other team scores or has a dominant shift. Meanwhile, young, hungry players wait in IA or the pressbox.