Hockey Wilderness

Article: Kirill Kaprizov's League-Wide Reputation Is In Purgatory

Verified Member

Top 5? Maybe not… Top 10? Sounds about right… a lot better than Top 20 and what he gets credit for. If he plays consistently dominant like he did when he was on his “heater” then there’s an argument to be made that he’s top 5. I hope taking him off the line with Boldy and Ek works out. 

• Like 3

Verified Member

I think it’s pretty funny to think and read kappy wants to go to Chicago.  The team that rebuilt the right way by being bad a few years to get  top talent an assets . Versus the so called rebuild mediocre on the fly , acquiring mediocre talent an assets . The Billy /craig rebuild loses you a franchise talent to the team that rebuilt the right way. To funny. To think every playoff Billy and Craig see kappy and bedard going places while there still waiting for some unknown draft pick to fill kappys talent and help them make playoffs.  
   If kappy is going to leave , I hope it’s Chicago so he can stick a dagger in Billy and Craig’s bs rebuild on fly crap. Billy’s has done nothing in his time here. Can’t get a broken laine to come here or keep a franchise talent.  Thankfully we have Freddy and Jo Jo 

• Haha 1

Doesn't seem like a major slight to me. Still listed in top 15, ahead of Mitch Marner. Marner has tallied slightly more points/game the last 3 seasons, but Kaprizov does have higher goal totals.

You could easily put Kaprizov in the top 10, but every fan would love to have anyone in the  top 20 on their team.

• Like 1