Hockey Wilderness

Big-T Baby!!!

Protec

MN adds the sizable Russian I've been asking for the past 6-8 months. Oh yeah. 

Like the toughness, balance he'll add to the lineup and he's proven himself capable in the Central. He's known to the coach, commonality with the other Russians on the team and he is in his prime years. 

GMBG has had a nice past few days. MN is gonna get harder to play against. The Central will still be a slog-fest to emerge as a playoff team but MN is making the kinds of small gains they did when Guerin first showed up.

Edited by Protec
  • Like 1

Look at the response here from Big-T. Sees hit catch vulnerable teammate. Stops and pounds McNabb. Now he does have to push to get better positioned to land some shots but MN needs more guys who do exactly this. I realize it's not the norm come playoffs but MN team toughness just got a serious boost.

This clip is dedicated to Pewterschmidt for the utter lack of tenacity from NoJo before the rafters-look of shame. Rossi lovers might also notice his total non-factor quality when Trenin goes hard to the blue paint. 😲

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJAkgOWO0SA

dooftube screws us here so I can't embed the vid, but this one it's really evident what the Yakomotive brings some heavy steam. 😀

Edited by Protec

1 hour ago, Protec said:

MN adds the sizable Russian I've been asking for the past 6-8 months. Oh yeah. 

Like the toughness, balance he'll add to the lineup and he's proven himself capable in the Central. He's known to the coach, commonality with the other Russians on the team and he is in his prime years. 

GMBG has had a nice past few days. MN is gonna get harder to play against. The Central will still be a slog-fest to emerge as a playoff team but MN is making the kinds of small gains they did when Guerin first showed up.

I liked his check behind the net, and he held his own vs Chara which can't be easy

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Protec said:

This clip is dedicated to Pewterschmidt for the utter lack of tenacity from NoJo before the rafters-look of shame. Rossi lovers might also notice his total non-factor quality when Trenin goes hard to the blue paint. 😲

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJAkgOWO0SA

dooftube screws us here so I can't embed the vid, but this one it's really evident what the Yakomotive brings some heavy steam. 😀

Thanks for the clips and tip of the cap for starting the nickname's.  Yakov Trenin?!?!

Not much to work with with those two last names but I love a challenge.

YT (why-tee) = Whitey. 

Rhymes with Mack-Truck = Yak-Truck.

RUSsian Trenin Rusty.

From Chelyabinsk Ural Hammer.

Trenintimidator.

Treninforcer. 

Yakovcalifragilisticexpialidocious.

The last one isn't the best nickname but I added it to the mix. Gonna trim the list down to the top three by the end if the week. 😁

• Like 1