Hockey Wilderness

Article: Gamethread: Wild vs. Maple Leafs (7:00 a.m.)

Thomas Williams

7 minutes ago, Adamada said:

Middleton scores, if only defensemen with a last name starting with M are scoring why isn't Mermis playing?

Apparently the rule extends to forwards' first names too: Mats

That should open up some other options too — looking at you: Marcus Foligno, Marcus Johansson, Marco Rossi and Matt Boldy

Edited by WheelSnipeCelly
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, WheelSnipeCelly said:

Apparently the rule extends to forwards' first names too: Mats

That should open up some other options too — looking at you: Marcus Foligno, Marcus Johansson, Marco Rossi and Matt Boldy

All of them scoring would be good.

Just watched the TOR game.  Bad trip to Sweden for our listless Wild.  Dean Watch is absolutely on.  While I think he won’tbe fired before February he’s definitely on notice.  In February firing scenario they promote an interim internally with outside coach coming in off season.  If this group has tuned out Dean and they drift outside of playoff race for two months, Dean is gone.  Needed that OTT game to right the ship.  No shame losing to TOR.  
foligno exceptionally bad at executing hockey plays against TOR.  Guerin: explain to me like I’m 5 y.o. why we needed to lock him up for four more years after his contract ends this season.  Ridiculous. 

Edited by Pewterschmidt
  • Like 1

Sure glad this teams core is locked up for another 2-4 years! Wtg BG!

I could accept this kind of season if the wild were playing young players learning the NHL, but Guerin had to lock down a bunch of dinosaurs, and this is the result? We can blame Dean all we want, but this is Guerins constructed roster.

Guerins seat should be starting to warm up as Deans is. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pewterschmidt said:

Just watched the TOR game.  Bad trip to Sweden for our listless Wild.  Dean Watch is absolutely on.  While I think he won’tbe fired before February he’s definitely on notice.  In February firing scenario they promote an interim internally with outside coach coming in off season.  If this group has tuned out Dean and they drift outside of playoff race for two months, Dean is gone.  Needed that OTT game to right the ship.  No shame losing to TOR.  
foligno exceptionally bad at executing hockey plays against TOR.  Guerin: explain to me like I’m 5 y.o. why we needed to lock him up for four more years after his contract ends this season.  Ridiculous. 

wasnt it foligno who fed Middleton for his goal though ?