- The Minnesota Wild finally had a game that had their juices flowing and the offense humming. After a three-goal deficit, the Wild came back and won in a shootout by the power of Kaprizov, Rossi, Boldy, and Faber. A look behind the scenes about the speeches and moments that caused that comeback. [The Athletic]
- Head coach Dean Evason did change his lineup and make a new first line of Kaprizov, Rossi, and Boldy. But with that excitement comes the wonder if the coach is breaking up hockey's greatest bromance in Kaprizov and Mats Zuccarello. [Hockey Wilderness]
- More about the Wild's comeback shootout win over New York. [The Hockey News]
Off the trail...
- Five players with surprisingly strong starts to their 2023-24 season. We love a comeback story (clearly) and some dudes are certainly having one this year. [The Hockey News]
- Another ex-Chicago Blackhawks player is alleging sexual assault during the 2009-10 season. A former teammate of Kyle Beach says Brad Aldrich “groomed, harassed, threatened and assaulted” him during the 2009-10 season. [Yahoo Sports]
- Fans of Nottingham Forest, a team in the English Premier League, held up a banner in honor of Adam Johnson, the player that died in an on-ice accident for their local team. [NHL dot com]
- The Edmonton Oilers lost again. Everything is on the table for what they can change. [Sportsnet]