Let’s go over some news and notes:
- At 35 years old, Eric Staal remains the best center on the Wild, and it’s not really up for debate. [Hockey Wilderness]
- The Wild hired Judd Brackett as director of amateur scouting. Brackett has done wonders for the Canucks, and perhaps he’ll do the same for Minnesota. [The Athletic]
- Breezer, the Wild’s beloved team pup, is off to accomplish some bigger and better things. It’s a sad day.
Off the trail...
- Wild prospect Alexander Khovanov will be playing in Russia next season, and it appears a lot of other young European players could follow suit. [The Hockey News]
- Zach Parise apparently isn’t one of the top 16 left wingers taking part in the postseason tournament, which is kind of ridiculous. [NHL]
- Who are the best puck-moving defensemen in the NHL, and should any Wild blueliners be in the conversation? [The Athletic]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more news and notes on the Wild.
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.