Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The Wild won their final game before the All-Star break last night. Granted, it was against the Red Wings, which is barely a hockey team. [Hockey Wilderness]
- It’s sounding like the Penguins are still pretty interested in making a trade for Jason Zucker. Should the Wild go through with it? [Hockey Wilderness]
- We’ve all heard about Matt Dumba’s recent good deed, but he doesn’t need the public spotlight to perform random acts of kindness. [Pioneer Press]
- Prices of season tickets for the Wild are astronomical — the highest price of any NHL team, believe it or not. [Casumo]
Off the trail...
- Gritty, the Flyers’ mascot, is being investigated for punching a 13-year-old. Frankly, this should not be condemned, but celebrated. [Broad Street Hockey]
- The Blue Jackets are on a roll right now. [The Cannon]
- This is pretty awesome and you should watch it.
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more news and notes on the Wild.
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.