Let’s go over some news and notes:
- Here are some key state to know before the Wild take on the Canucks in their play-in series. [NHL]
- Being half Filipino, Matt Dumba has first-hand experience dealing with the racism that currently exists in hockey culture. [The Athletic]
- Here’s Dumba talking more about how the Hockey Diversity Alliance came to fruition and what he experienced as a minority player in Saskatchewan.
Off the trail...
- Now that Phase 2 of the Return To Play Plan has begun, when can we expect Phase 3 to begin? [TSN]
- Despite what recently happened to K’Andre Miller, the Rangers have been deafeningly quiet on the racial inequality front. [Blueshirt Banter]
- For the second consecutive season, Alexis Lafreniere has been named CHL player of the year. Only one other player has ever gone back-to-back as CHL player of the year. His name is Sidney Crosby. [The Hockey News]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more news and notes on the Wild.
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.