Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The 2019-20 season was a difficult one for Devan Dubnyk, and it’s left many questioning whether he’ll be back in a Wild uniform next season. [Hockey Wilderness]
- The Wild are the first pro team in Minnesota to announce that it will be furloughing some staff members and reducing hours for others. Not great, Bob! [Star Tribune]
- Say what you will about Chuck Fletcher, but he made (arguably) the NHL’s best free agency addition of the decade. [The Athletic]
Off the trail...
- It sounds like the renovation of Seattle’s new arena won’t be completed as early as many expected. The opening may be delayed until late August or early September of 2021. [Sportsnet]
- Speaking of which, the unveiling of Seattle’s team name and logo is being delayed yet again. [NBC Sports]
- It turns out the Red Wings aren’t the worst team in professional hockey. It’s actually a team called the Battle Creek Rumble Bees. [ESPN]
- With Jason Botterill fired, does this mean the Sabres are fixed? Hahahahahahahahahaha, no. They’ll never be fixed. [The Hockey News]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more news and notes on the Wild.
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.