Let’s go over some news and notes:
- There are conflicting reports about whether or not Wild prospect Kirill Kaprizov is planning to spend another season in Russia, and it’s getting really stressful. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Were you planning on attending one of the Wild’s games that wound up being cancelled? Well, here’s some information you may find useful. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Though this year’s draft class isn’t loaded with many high-end defenseman prospects, Jake Sanderson certainly fits the mold of a potential top-four blueliner in the NHL one day. [Hockey Wilderness]
- What are the odds of the Wild winning the Stanley Cup? Not very high! [The Athletic]
- Matt Dumba cried during A Star is Born, and honestly, who can blame him?
Off the trail...
- It sounds like Jeff Blashill is going to return as head coach of the Red Wings next season. [Winging It In Motown]
- Penguins forward Nick Bjugstad is going to be out for the summer after having spinal surgery to repair a herniated disc. [PensBurgh]
- Alex Ovechkin is officially a father of two boys. His youngest son, Ilya, was born Wednesday morning.
Think you could write a story like this? Hockey Wilderness wants you to develop your voice, find an audience, and we'll pay you to do it. Just fill out this form.