Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The Wild are headed to Vail for their team-building trip! Until their next game (Thursday), it’s fair to wonder just how the power play logjam is going to sort itself out. [The Athletic]
- Devan Dubnyk is 33 years old, so he probably shouldn’t continue to lead the NHL in starts like he did last season. The Wild seem to agree. [Star Tribune]
- Look at these goobers out here golfing. Who would you guess is the worst golfer on the team?
Off the trail...
- The Lightning finally agreed to terms with restricted free agent Brayden Point. The 23-year-old is now under contract for three years at $6.75 million per. [Raw Charge]
- Connor McDavid doesn’t want to wait until the regular season to play hockey. [NHL]
- Belmont Park Arena is officially a go. Perhaps the Islanders won’t need to place that stupid van next to the glass anymore! [Lighthouse Hockey]
- It’s Gritty’s birthday. Celebrate accordingly!
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more news and notes on the Wild.
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.