Let’s go over some news and notes:
- Alex Galchenyuk only played 14 games in a Wild sweater this season, but he gave fans a glimpse of what he’s capable of when he’s on his game. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Aside from Mikko Koivu, who is the best center to ever play for the Wild? Eric Staal perhaps? [Zone Coverage]
- Wild players are officially back on the ice practicing!
Off the trail...
- It’s basically a given that Jarome Iginla will be headed to the Hall of Fame this year, but who will be joining him? [The Hockey News]
- There are a lot of excellent prospects in this year’s draft, but where do they rank among the best prospects of the last five years? [The Athletic]
- Oskar Lindblom, whose season ended early after being diagnosed with Ewing’s sarcoma in December, was on the ice skating for the Flyers on Tuesday, so that’s pretty awesome. [Broad Street Hockey]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more news and notes on the Wild.
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.