Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The Wild lost their first game of the season last night. It wasn’t awesome! If you’d like to torture yourself by reading the game recap, here it is. [Hockey Wilderness]
- It’s not much of a secret that Mats Zuccarello is an awesome locker room guy. He’s going to be a hit in Minnesota — because Henrik Lundqvist says so. Just don’t make Lizard responsible for everyone’s luggage at the airport. [The Athletic]
- Man, how ‘bout those Yankees? Wonder if they’ll be able to beat the Wild. [Star Tribune]
- Here’s another look at Devan Dubnyk’s crazy save from last night. Beautiful, though it would’ve been even better had Minnesota got that W.
Off the trail...
- The Blackhawks signed forward Alex DeBrincat to a three-year contract extension worth over $19 million. [Second City Hockey]
- After being sent down to the AHL again, Josh Ho-Sang has requested a trade from the Islanders. [Lighthouse Hockey]
- The Golden Knights set a record for the highest puck drop ever recorded. Just how high up was the puck dropped? Well, it took over two hours for it to hit the ground. [NHL]
- The Storm Surge is back!
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more news and notes on the Wild.
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.