Let’s go over some news and notes:
- If you think the Jason Zucker trade is the last move we’ll see the Wild make for a while, don’t bet on it. Unless the Wild start to make a nice push, there could be a lot more trades very soon. [Hockey Wilderness]
- A big win against Vegas certainly helps keep the roster intact, though. At least for now. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Speaking of the Zucker trade, let’s learn a little more about forward Alex Galchenyuk. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Remember Paul Fenton? Of course you do! How could you forget? He got a new job! [Hockey Wilderness]
- Jason Zucker in a Penguins uniform looks weird.
Off the trail...
- Terrifying moment in Anaheim. Blues defenseman Jay Bouwmeester collapsed on the bench and had to be transported to UC Irvine Medical Center. Thankfully, Bouwmeester is now conscious and alert. [St. Louis Game Time]
- Some bad news for the Oilers — Connor McDavid will be out for 2-3 weeks nursing a quad injury. [NHL]
- Nazem Kadri will be out of the Avalanche’s lineup indefinitely with a lower-body injury. [Mile High Hockey]
- Matthew Tkachuk is pretty filthy.
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more news and notes on the Wild.
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.