Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The Minnesota Wild consistently find new ways to surprise us. Last night they surprised us by giving up a game-losing goal with five seconds left in the third period. How fun! [Hockey Wilderness]
- Give Ryan Donato a suitable role, you cowards! [Pioneer Press]
- Did you miss Hockey Day Minnesota? Don’t sweat it! You can still check out the highlights. [The Athletic]
- Breezer pooped on the ice yesterday.
Off the trail...
- You would be shocked to know that most NHL players think Brad Marchand is the dirtiest players in the league. They also don’t give a single damn about advanced statistics. [The Athletic]
- Ilya Kovalchuk is suddenly good again. [The Hockey News]
- Patrick Kane has officially joined the 1,000 point club. [Second City Hockey]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more news and notes on the Wild.
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.