Let’s go over some news and notes:
- Last night’s game was just the perfect embodiment of the 2019-20 Minnesota Wild. Which is bad. [Hockey Wilderness]
- There’s no denying it. The Wild need to build through the draft. Luckily, there are a few youngsters who are impressing. [Zone Coverage]
Off the trail...
- The Predators signed 29-year-old defenseman Roman Josi to an eight-year contract extension with an average annual value of over $9 million. [On The Forecheck]
- We’re not even a quarter of the way through the season, but should David Pastrnak win the Art Ross? Wouldn’t be crazy! [ESPN]
- Mathew Barzal is magic on the rink, but did you know he’s magic off of it as well? [Lighthouse Hockey]
- New goal of the year candidate?
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more news and notes on the Wild.
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.