Let’s go over some news and notes:
- What a night! The Wild take the early series lead with a 3-0 shutout of the Canucks. Heck of a start. [Hockey Wilderness]
- It’s funny that the Wild won Game 1 so easily, especially considering that very few people were confident in Minnesota going into this series. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Matt Dumba has been outspoken about the racial injustices in North America, and he’s not being silenced. [Hockey Wilderness]
Off the trail...
- Blackhawks forward Drake Caggiula has been suspended for his hit on former Wild player Tyler Ennis. [Second City Hockey]
- Bad news for the Jets — Mark Scheifele suffered an ugly injury in Game 1 against the Flames, and Patrik Laine may be out for Game 2 as well. [Arctic Ice Hockey]
- If you ask Jets coach Paul Maurice, the injury to Scheifele was completely Matthew Tkachuk’s fault. [ESPN]
- Nazem Kadri scored a game-winning goal with literally a fraction of a second left in regulation. What a finish.
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more news and notes on the Wild.
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.