Let’s go over some news and notes:
- Calen Addison was one of the Penguins’ top prospects, and he already appears to be one of the better youngsters in the Wild’s system as well. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Matt Dumba was fined yesterday after slashing Ryan Reaves where the sun don’t shine. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Minnesota has produced some incredible women’s hockey players over the years. Here are six of the best. [Hockey Wilderness]
Off the trail...
- The Winnipeg Jets have given head coach Paul Maurice a multi-year contract extension. [Arctic Ice Hockey]
- Blues defenseman Jay Bouwmeester is doing much better after a scary cardiac episode on the bench Tuesday night. [St. Louis Game Time]
- Taylor Hall has only been a member of the Coyotes for a couple months, but could he already be on the block again? [The Hockey News]
- The Sedins have officially been immortalized into Vancouver Canucks history forever.
Think you could write a story like this? Hockey Wilderness wants you to develop your voice, find an audience, and we'll pay you to do it. Just fill out this form.