Let’s go over some news and notes:
- There’s a new era beginning at Hockey Wilderness! The new leadership team is ready to kick a ton of ass and take names. We hope you’re as excited as we are! [Hockey Wilderness]
- The Wild are playing hockey today! After several days off, the Wild are back in action tonight against the Stars. Here’s everything you need to know going into the second-to-last game of the preseason. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Several players are on the bubble of making the Wild out of camp. How have they faired as of late? [Star Tribune]
- The Wild do not rank highly on ESPN’s NHL watchability list. [ESPN]
Off the trail...
- The Flames finally signed Matthew Tkachuk. Three years with an average annual value of $7 million. Not too bad. [Matchsticks And Gasoline]
- More details emerge regarding the allegations against Maple Leafs star Auston Matthews. Needless to say, Matthews appears to still have a lot of growing up to do. [TMZ]
- It’s sounding like the Penguins are looking to trade one of their defensemen. Is Jack Johnson on his way out? [PensBurgh]
- Goalie tiers, goalie tiers, goalie tiers! [The Athletic]
- Thatcher Demko’s mask is nothing short of fantastic.
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more news and notes on the Wild.
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.