Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The regular season starts tomorrow, and now we finally know what Wild’s roster will look like when they take on the Predators in Nashville. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Greg Pateryn and underwent successful bilateral core muscle surgery and J.T. Brown cleared waivers yesterday. [Hockey Wilderness]
- We simulated Minnesota’s 2019-20 season on “NHL 20” and things did not end up going all that well! [Hockey Wilderness]
- Karill Kaprizov is on fire right now.
Off the trail...
- Speaking of which, “NHL 20” predicts the Boston Bruins will win the Stanley Cup this season. [NHL]
- Sharks forward Evander Kane has been suspended for three games after the incident that took place with linesman Kiel Murchison in San Jose’s preseason finale against the Golden Knights. [Fear The Fin]
- Remember Lee Stempniak? Well, he officially retired from the NHL yesterday. [NHL]
- Laila Anderson was a huge inspiration for the Blues throughout their Stanley Cup run, so it’s only natural that she got her very own championship ring.
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more news and notes on the Wild.
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.