Let’s go over some news and notes:
- Which Wild player has the highest trade value? Matt Dumba? Jason Zucker? Believe it or not, it may actually be Jonas Brodin. [The Athletic]
- Fun is impossible in the State of Hockey. Therefore, the Wild are not allowed to put up that giant 58-foot tall banner on the side of Xcel Energy Center. [Star Tribune]
- Nico Sturm seems to be getting the hang of things with Iowa in his first professional season. [Wild]
Off the trail...
- The Penguins signed defenseman Marcus Pettersson to a five-year contract extension worth $4.025 million per season. [PensBurgh]
- It’s sounding like Las Vegas is going to get another hockey team. The Golden Knights are expected to purchase an AHL franchise, which will play in Orleans Arena in Sin City. [SinBin.vegas]
- We’re still a way’s away from the expansion draft, but here’s what the Seattle franchise could look like when it actually gets players. Which player would Seattle nab from Minnesota? [The Athletic]
- One of the best bench celebrations in hockey.
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more news and notes on the Wild.
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.