Let’s go over some news and notes:
- Ladies and gentlemen, the Minnesota Wild are currently on a nine-game point streak. Pretty hard to believe, eh? [Hockey Wilderness]
- Mikko Koivu has officially played in 1,000 NHL games. Go behind the scenes and get to know more about the captain on a personal level as he approached his unforgettable 1,000th game. [The Athletic]
- Thanksgiving is over, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be occasionally thankful for things. What Wild things should you be thankful for? [Hockey Wilderness]
Off the trail...
- It finally happened. Bill Peters has officially resigned (he was not fired) as head coach of the Calgary Flames. [Matchsticks & Gasoline]
- Apparently Bill Peters isn’t the only coach who used to kick his players. According to former NHLer Sean Avery, Marc Crawford did the same. [New York Post]
- What does the future hold for Taylor Hall? And where could he end up if the Devils move him? [The Athletic]
- David Pastrnak is on pace to score approximately all of the goals this season.
Think you could write a story like this? Hockey Wilderness wants you to develop your voice, find an audience, and we'll pay you to do it. Just fill out this form.