Let’s go over some news and notes:
- While the Wild have been playing some good hockey recently, fans still aren’t totally sold on the direction of the team. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Where does Kevin Fiala’s current hot streak rank amongst the best in Wild history? [Hockey Wilderness]
- Alex Stalock deserves a whole lot of credit for helping the Wild remain competitive over the last month. [The Athletic]
Off the trail...
- The NHL salary cap is going to rise significantly in 2020-21. It may even increase as much as $6.7 million. [NHL]
- The Senators continue to be an embarrassment. Not even two months after being hired, the Senators fired CEO Jim Little. [Silver Seven]
- After taking a skate to the face on Tuesday night, Islanders defenseman Johnny Boychuk received 90 stitches to his eye. [Lighthouse Hockey]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more news and notes on the Wild.
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.