Let’s go over some news and notes:
- With the regular season officially over, we decided to hand out end-of-season awards to the top Wild players of 2019-20 (so far). [Hockey Wilderness]
- Marcus Foligno only has one year remaining on his contract, but he says he hopes to start talking about an extension with Bill Guerin soon. [The Athletic]
Off the trail...
- An unnamed player on the Penguins has tested positive for COVID-19, so that sure isn’t good news. [PensBurgh]
- Diversity is an obvious issue in the NHL these days, but it sounds like the league is taking steps to change that narrative. [ESPN]
- It’s not a guarantee yet, but don’t be shocked if Edmonton winds up being one of the hub cities for the playoffs. [TSN]
- There are a lot of garbage human beings playing NHL 20 these days. Thankfully, EA Sports is stepping in and silencing those individuals.