Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The NHL has made its plans to resume the 2019-20 season official yesterday, and that means the Wild will get to face the Canucks in the first round of the 24-team tournament. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Wild goalie Kaapo Kahkonen was awarded the AHL’s Aldege “Baz” Bastien Memorial Award, given to the most outstanding goalie in the league, so that’s pretty cool. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Mavrik Bourque had a heck of a year in the QMJHL, and he’s another prospect to keep an eye on once the draft arrives. [Hockey Wilderness]
Off the trail...
- So, now that the NHL has formally revealed its plan to resume the season, what comes next? [The Athletic]
- The draft lottery is still a bit of a confusing concept, so here’s a walkthrough in case you need some clarification. [The Hockey News]
- Mike Milbury boldly decided to create a Twitter account, and people are already trolling him online.
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more news and notes on the Wild.
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.