Let’s go over some news and notes:
- Should the Wild trade Zach Parise and hold onto Devan Dubnyk? It’s certainly a possibility! [Star Tribune]
- Are you bummed the Wild won’t get the Penguins’ first-round pick this year? Don’t be. Minnesota could actually benefit from waiting a year. [Zone Coverage]
- Here’s where we stand before the Minnesota roster significantly changes in the offseason. [The Athletic]
Off the trail...
- After 16 (!) NHL seasons, long-time Predators and Canucks defenseman Dan Hamhuis is calling it a career. [On The Forecheck]
- It doesn’t sound like Kyle Dubas is in danger of losing his job after the Maple Leafs were eliminated by the Blue Jackets. [Pension Plan Puppets]
- Scary situation in Toronto. Canadiens head coach Claude Julien has been hospitalized due to chest pains and will miss the rest of Montreal’s series against the Flyers. [Eyes On The Prize]
- The Blackhawks aren’t doing very well against the Golden Knights. They trail 2-0 in the series.
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more news and notes on the Wild.
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.