Let’s go over some news and notes:
- Matt Dumba struggled to consistently produce for the Wild in 2019-20, but this may largely be due to the injury he suffered in 2018-19. Will he rebound soon? [Hockey Wilderness]
- In case you missed it, Adam Beckman has been invited to Hockey Canada’s summer development camp. [Hockey Wilderness]
- The Wild were badly embarrassed during the Vegas expansion draft, but they should be much better off in the upcoming expansion draft for Seattle. [Zone Coverage]
- Matt Dumba and J.T. Brown continue to use their platform to create positive change.
Off the trail...
- It’s sounding like players will not have to wear face shields when they return to play in August. [TSN]
- Still don’t think hockey culture needs to change? Just check out what’s been going on in the CHL for year. [The Hockey News]
- Remember that Pavel Datsyuk guy? Well, as it turns out, he’s a bit of a looney tune. [Winging It In Motown]
- NBA players will be wearing “smart rings” that can predict COVID-19 symptoms before they present. Should NHL players wear a ring like this as well?
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more news and notes on the Wild.
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.