Let’s go over some news and notes:
- An article grading Ryan Suter’s playoff performance? Surely this won’t cause any heated debates on Wild Twitter. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Bill Guerin made it clear that he wants the Wild to get younger, faster and better. Thus far, zero of those things have happened. [Zone Coverage]
Off the trail...
- It’s official. Bob Boughner will be returning to the Sharks as their full-time head coach next season. [Fear The Fin]
- Bill Armstrong is already making significant changes for the Coyotes. Director of scouting and assistant general manager Lindsay Hofford has officially been relieved of his duties. [Five For Howling]
- Oh, look! Updated draft rankings! [The Athletic]
- Glorifying playing through potentially life-altering injuries sure was a choice by the NHL yesterday.
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more news and notes on the Wild.
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.