Let’s go over some news and notes:
- Kaapo Kahkonen is back. Devan Dubnyk will be out of commission for a few days as he tends to his ongoing family matter. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Matt Dumba, noted good dude, just donated $11,200 toward Australian wildfire relief. [Hockey Wilderness]
- The kids are doing alright, folks. Adam Beckman has been particularly impressive for his junior club. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Nothing is imminent, but it certainly sounds like Bill Guerin is starting to figure out how he wants to handle the roster at the trade deadline. [The Athletic]
Off the trail...
- Did you really think Justin Williams was going to retire? Ha! Wrong. He’s officially rejoined the Hurricanes. [Canes Country]
- It’s finally happened. The Predators have officially fired Peter Laviolette after a rough first half of the season. [On The Forecheck]
- The jerseys for the All-Star Game have been unveiled. They’re certainly something.
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more news and notes on the Wild.
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.