Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The Wild lost last night. It wasn’t a great time. Minnesota’s goaltending may be the worst it’s ever been. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Wild fans have mixed opinions about the future of the franchise. What do you think about the direction the team is going? [Hockey Wilderness]
- Jason Zucker seems to have accepted the fact the he could be on the move at the trade deadline. [The Athletic]
- Speaking of which, how does Zucker to the Penguins for Filip Hallander and a first-round pick sound? [ESPN]
Off the trail...
- The Oilers have signed defenseman Darnell Nurse to a two-year contract extension. [Copper And Blue]
- The Arizona Coyotes are in some trouble. [CBS Sports]
- Remember Kaapo Kakko? Yup, he’s alive! He even scored a goal yesterday.
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more news and notes on the Wild.
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.