Let’s go over some news and notes:
- While Bruce Boudreau did coach the Wild to immense success during the regular season, his shortcomings in the playoffs didn’t do him any favors. [Hockey Wilderness]
- The Canadiens may be interested in adding a defenseman at the trade deadline. Could either Matt Dumba or Jonas Brodin have a future in Montreal? [Eyes On The Prize]
- The dads’ trip is here!
Off the trail...
- You will be shocked to learn that Minnesota remains the “heartbeat” of the hockey universe. [ESPN]
- The Jets acquired Dylan DeMelo from the Senators in exchange for a third-round draft pick. [TSN]
- The Sharks also traded Brenden Dillon to the Capitals for a 2020 second-round pick and a 2021 conditional third-round pick. [Japers’ Rink]
- The Lightning are currently riding an 11-game winning streak and may never lose a hockey game ever again. [Raw Charge]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more news and notes on the Wild.
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.