Let’s go over some news and notes:
- While Bruce Boudreau did coach the Wild to immense success during the regular season, his shortcomings in the playoffs didn’t do him any favors. [Hockey Wilderness]
- The Canadiens may be interested in adding a defenseman at the trade deadline. Could either Matt Dumba or Jonas Brodin have a future in Montreal? [Eyes On The Prize]
- The dads’ trip is here!
Off the trail...
- You will be shocked to learn that Minnesota remains the “heartbeat” of the hockey universe. [ESPN]
- The Jets acquired Dylan DeMelo from the Senators in exchange for a third-round draft pick. [TSN]
- The Sharks also traded Brenden Dillon to the Capitals for a 2020 second-round pick and a 2021 conditional third-round pick. [Japers’ Rink]
- The Lightning are currently riding an 11-game winning streak and may never lose a hockey game ever again. [Raw Charge]
Think you could write a story like this? Hockey Wilderness wants you to develop your voice, find an audience, and we'll pay you to do it. Just fill out this form.