Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The Wild have had their fair share of forgettable players over the years. Here are some that might ring a bell as we take a ride in the wayback machine. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Bill Guerin seems pretty confident that hockey will be back sooner rather than later. Let’s hope he’s right. [NHL]
- Jason Zucker did a Q&A on Twitter yesterday, and it has been confirmed that he tilts his head when he eats tacos.
Off the trail...
- NHL players didn’t get paid last week, which is, um, kind of a big deal. [The Athletic]
- Alex Ovechkin says he’ll retire from hockey once he doesn’t “love this game” anymore. So basically he’ll be playing until he’s 60 years old. [TheScore]
- Red Wings players hope to continue their 2019-20 season for some reason, which I find very funny. [The Detroit News]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more news and notes on the Wild.
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.