Let’s go over some news and notes:
- Luke Kunin may not have lit up the scoreboard against Vancouver, but he proved to the Wild that he can make an impact in the postseason in various ways. [Hockey Wilderness]
- You know what would be nice? If the Wild had a slightly higher draft pick. Could they pull some magic and trade up? [Zone Coverage]
Off the trail...
- Sidney Crosby had surgery on his wrist and is expected to be fully recovered in about a month. [PensBurgh]
- It sounds like the Panthers have found their new general manager, and it’s none other than former Blue Jackets executive Bill Zito. [ESPN]
- The Canucks are still alive. Despite being badly outshot by the Golden Knights in Game 5, Vancouver is still in the fight. [Sportsnet]
- The Flyers aren’t dead yet either. They pulled off a pretty crazy overtime win to extend their series against the Islanders to six games. [Broad Street Hockey]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more news and notes on the Wild.
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.