Let’s go over some news and notes:
- With the Wild suddenly spiraling out of control, what will Bill Guerin do in his first season as GM with the trade deadline approaching? [The Athletic]
- The Wild want to hang a gigantic banner on the outside of Xcel Energy Center and people are freaking out about it. [Star Tribune]
- Matt Dumba speaks more about his donation to those impacted by the fires in Australia.
Off the trail...
- Morgan Rielly is going to be out of the Maple Leafs’ lineup for a while. [Pension Plan Puppets]
- There’s going to a 3-on-3 women’s scrimmage at the All-Star Game this year, and it’s going to be pretty awesome. [ESPN]
- Zack Kassian has been suspended for two games after getting heated with Matthew Tkachuk the other night. [Sportsnet]
- Brad Marchand totally blew it for the Bruins last night. You hate to see it.