Let’s go over some news and notes:
- Kevin Fiala was equal parts en fuego and frustrado during the play-in series with Vancouver. How can the Wild build around their season MVP? [Hockey Wilderness]
- Part of why the Wild have been mediocre for so long is the team’s culture. How can Bill Guerin change it for the better? [Zone Coverage]
- Could Bruce Boudreau be heading to the Maple Leafs as an assistant coach? It’s sounding like a legitimate possibility. [The Athletic]
Off the trail...
- The Lightning have finally gotten revenge on the Blue Jackets as they sent Columbus packing yesterday. [Raw Charge]
- The Avalanche also finally put the Coyotes out of their misery and sent them back home to Arizona. [Mile High Hockey]
- We now know why Tuukka Rask chose to leave the playoff bubble. Unfortunately, it has to do with a medical emergency with his daughter. [Stanley Cup Of Chowder]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more news and notes on the Wild.
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.